Monday, June 28, 2010

A Huge Sale, eye candy and new blog candy winner's

First I wanted to thank Jennifer for sharing this amazing card she made with the Jolinne stamp from My Favorite Things that she picked up at SGD. I love the papers she chose and the shabby vintage look to the card. You did an amazing job Jennifer and I really appreciate you sending it to us to share. Click here to go to Jennifer's blog and see more creations. Don't forget to email myself or Sheila if you would like to see your creation on here. Trust me you will get sick of it just being the 'Andrea show' otherwise hee hee!

HUGE SALE!!!!

Sheila wants to start celebrating Canada Day by offering a store wide sale of 15% off. SERIOUSLY!!! I am so going to spend some more of my crafty allowance there this week. Click here to go to the online store main page with more deets. She is also running it until July 4th...love it!!!

New Blog Candy winners

I gave lots of time to the blog candy winners from the $25 SGD gift card and the Unity stamp but they haven't contacted myself or Sheila so I have chosen new winners.......

$25 gift card.....Leah the Orange!!!

Unity Stamp.......Allison from Stampin When I can!!!

Congrats ladies! Please email either me at andisstampin@yahoo.ca or Sheila directly at the store to make arrangements for us to send you your prize.

2 comments:

  1. okay, this card is so cute - i love the way the image is coloured, and that trim is perfect. lovely!

    and ooh, sorry to see that some people have missed the boat, but YAY for allison and i! congrats, allison, and Andrea, i'm sending my email right now! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

    ReplyDelete