Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are these new Pan Pastel thingy's? Watch this video to see...PanPastel: Color Mixing Techniques



We are so excited!!! PanPastels are here!! We saw this product being demonstrated at the Stamp Convention in Novi, Michigan & fell in total love!!!!! We saw it used to make a great blended background then they stamped a cool image right on top and it looked amazing!

I made the card below the first time I played with them and used the pastel to create the background and the glow around my image. If any pastel got where I didn't need it- I just erased it- easy peasy lemon squeezy!




Click here to view now!!

3 comments:

  1. This is cool. I would like to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks neat. Just what I need another product....lol.
    By the way, who won the blog candy?

    ReplyDelete