Friday, November 19, 2010

I almost don't want to tell you about this till I have shopped for what I want...

but....I have to be nice and tell you about SGD's massive inventory clearout!!!

I just went through it all and there are quite a few items on my wish list so come and grab them while supplies last! Click the link below to be taken right to the deals...

Massive Inventory Clearout...

Plus if that isn't enough to warm up my pocketbook....read below!

SGD's Clearance Blow-Out! Save 10% on clearance until Sunday, November 21st at midnight! Remember, we cannot guarantee availability of anything in clearance - items sell out quickly, so shop early for best selection.

And while I am sharing- here is a layout I did of some of us SGD girls over at Sheila's house this summer- hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment