Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Talk to Us!!



We divas would like to pick your brain for a minute!! We would like some input on what classes you would like to see here at the store over the next couple of months!!!

We obviously will continue our Copic Classes, beginner, intermediate and advanced. They are always in demand, but what else??

Layout Classes??
Technique based classes??
Intro to Cricut??
Altered objects??
Art Journalling??

Let us know what we can do for you!!!

**edited to add Andrea's feedback after reading customer comments**

Alright ladies, more videos are on there way lol! Really happy to hear you enjoyed our first two muddled attempts. We will be happy to make some more in the coming month. I thought I would also mention that SGD also carries a Copic Video Tutorial from Copic itself for $12.88 (and enjoy 15% off right now till Sunday night). click on copics on the left hand side while at the store's webpage and click on copic dvd are there you go (or click on the link below)! Just to help tide you over till I get my act in gear hee hee! Andrea

Copic instructional DVD


4 comments:

  1. I thought I replied to this already so I will try again. I would love to see technique classes. Specifically techniques using alcohol inks and glimmermist. Also more cricut classes would be nice. I just purchased the expression and would love to learn all that I can do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get to any classes, but I would like to see some more video tutorials. I found a couple on the blog from January, but ones for Copics would be great - even if they are just short helpful hints and tips to using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm with Jeanette - more video tutorials. I too have trouble with the scheduling of the classes but would love some video tutorials for copics. I love them and am getting more and more proficient with them if I have someoene else's picture to copy. I need to know how you figure out where to put what shading for a natural look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Andrea! Looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete