Thursday, May 5, 2011

SGD May Card Kits are here...get one while they last!



We are trying something new with this month's card kit. On your kit instructions you will receive 2 card sketches I have created to use as your inspiration. I created the cards above based on the sketches- do you like them? It was REALLY fun to make them this way! If you decide to create your cards exactly like mine you have enough supplies in your kit to duplicate this look.

Another new feature of this kit is that I have included all tools and supplies that I used so that you can add to your kit purchase and use the same border punch, copic markers, etc. I have been asked for this info and thought it was great to include! I have already received feedback from one customer and they shared that they loved it! Hope you do to!

Kim played along with the card kits this month and created her own cards based on the sketches. I think she did a great job and have included them below for more inspiration.

As always we love to hear your feedback as it helps improve the kit selection we make for YOU so keep it coming ladies!!!





2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love, love, love your cards! You guys have some really awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your card kits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete