Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Die-namics by My Favourite Things!!


Scrappin' Great Deals now carries......Die-namics!!

My Favourite Things is not just a stamp company!!!



"My Favorite Things is thrilled to introduce Die-namics. Our EXCLUSIVE, American made, line of steel dies that we are sure will be an essential ingredient in your paper crafting from THIS moment forward!"

The steel dies can be used in either the Cuttlebug or Big Shot, here is the stacking info that My Favourite Things provided on their site:

Rolled flowers are such a hot item right now and the rolled daisy is a new twist!! I can't wait to get my hands on it, and that stamp & die combo.....well lets say it might end up in my shopping bag too!!

Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh i am so excited about this...can't wait to check out your site tonight!

    ReplyDelete