Monday, June 6, 2011

Life Documented

Good morning everyone!! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend soaking up the sun!! I have yet to figure out how to apply sunscreen to my scalp so I am sporting some pink skin under my hair!! I was having a good hair day and didn't want to wear a hat! What is a girl to do?? So a couple of notes:

Sheila is almost back to 100%, so we will be getting the June kits posted shortly!! I know you are all anxious to see them!

Canada Post is having rotating strikes, so packages could be delayed 2 - 5 days depending on your location - or not delayed at all!! We thank you for your patience!

Now for some good stuff! We introduced a new company to our store a month or so ago, called SIMPLE STORIES. We are really impressed with this company. Beautiful paper and a ton journalling cards. They have been designed to work with WRMK divided page protectors. Of course you can design with them however you like, but sometimes we could all use something quick and easy!! Have a look at this video featuring "Simple Stories, Life Documented Collection Kit" ,



How simple is that? And such a beautiful finished product!! LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was super fast and I love the results!
    Neat products!!
    - croppergal
    croppergal63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete