Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stamping Bella BBBFF by Mo Manning!!




Well it is the last day of August!! How did that happen?? We here at Scrappin' Great Deals have an exciting announcement coming tomorrow!! Big news and there may be some candy involved. We might be addicted to candy. That's not a bad thing is it??!!

Anyway to tide you over until tomorrow, check out this card I made using Stamping Bella's BBBFF by Mo Manning:


Yes, I coloured with Copics, and yes as fantastic as they are, no I WILL NOT get hooked. Really!

Make sure you check back in tomorrow but for now head over to the store because some fantastic things are on sale right now!!!

STAMPS - 30% OFF
IN STOCK PAPER - 35% OFF
IN STOCK RIBBON - 35% OFF


That's where I am heading right now!!! Happy shopping ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. You will get hooked! I started watching Andrea and now I'm buying them and trying them out myself! But seriously you have talent! So I don't see why you wouldn't get into them! You would rock it too!

    ReplyDelete