Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We Have Winners!!!


A Big Big Thank You to all of you who left such fantastic comments on our blog for a chance to win some High Hopes Blog Candy!!

We have some winners!!! Random.org selected the following lucky gals!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First up: Shelley!!!
Shelley said...

OK, I'm pretty sure I did that right and I'm now a blog follower!!
Answers:
1. High Hopes
2. Colour Me Happy
3. SGD Divas Rock
And the final answer, Scrappin' Great Deals is absolutely, without a doubt, THE best scrappin'great store there ever was and ever will be!! All you girls are great, and your store is AWESOME!!! I'm so lucky to live only minutes away...although it can be dangerous!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next is Jennifer!!!!
Jennifer Roach said...

Ohhh, more stamps---my hubby will *LOVE* that LOL!.

I'm already a follower and here's my answers:

1. High Hopes
2. Colour Me Happy
3. SGD Divas Rock

SGD is of course the best. I wish I lived closer and could shop in person more often :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally Kendra!!!!!
kendra said...

Of course the best Scrappin store is Scrappys!!! Scrappin Great Deals to be found for sure :)
1. High Hopes (for winning this blog candy?!)
2. Colour Me Happy (if I win this blog candy)
3. SGD divas rock (even if I don't win!)

Thanks for the chance!
Kendra (not sure why it won't let me post using my google account?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again everyone!!! Shelley, Jennifer & Kendra, please send an email to Sheila and she will arrange for you to get your stampy loot!!! Email: scrappinsheila@rogers.com

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I can't believe I won!! This is SOOOOO exciting!! Thanks SGD!!

    ReplyDelete