Saturday, September 17, 2011

Andrea's inspired by Anja...Embossed butterfly card

I have to admit that when I say Anja's card on this post right here I felt my mojo starting rumbling in this brain of mine. I mentioned that to Anja and she insisted that I buy the Butterfly Kisses embossing folder right now! So I did!

My daughter had a birthday party to go to that was fancy dress and she needed an elegant card to take with her. Out came the embossing folder and I went to town! Anja had me buy the same paper she had used and I just changed it up a bit. I added black bazzill to really make the pearl paper pop and added some black lace ribbon as well. I used her idea to add bling to the butterflies but only put them on the top half of my card to symbolize the start of a new beginning.

Thank you Anja for the inspiration...I hope you are inspired today too! Andi

6 comments:

  1. Wooow! this card is amazing. Sooo pretty.
    you thit a great job.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that embossing folder is fabulous and I love the way you dressed up those butterflies...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, and this embossing folder. So simple, yet elegant. Definitely a must get on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not good for me! Because whatever you ladies have I always need and after seeing this card! I feel I need it! THANK YOU so much for this inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went and bought this embossing folder yesterday...didn't even wait for a sale!!! Can't wait to start playing!!

    ReplyDelete