Sunday, September 11, 2011

Autumn Elegance



Good Morning! Just wanted to pop in tell you how excited I am to be designing for Scrappin Great Deals! Sheila is an amazing lady as are all the Scrappin' Divas!!!! I'm working on some fun projects and can't wait to share with you.

Have you see the new  Lablanche stamps that have recently arrived at the store? This one is called wandering among daisies. I'm going to link you to my personal blog post that has the links, as well as the rest of the details on the card. as i'm quickly popping this in before I head out for this weekends Football activities!!!!

You can find my post HERE or alternately you can find the stamps under the New Section 11 on the Scrappin Great Deals Website!

Enjoy your day and we'll see you soon!

Vicki

5 comments:

  1. I love the colours you chose for this card! Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is gorgeous...love the way you finished that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply elegant! love your darker colors! great work!

    ReplyDelete