Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Flower



Happy Friday!

By now you all probably know that I love flowers and elegant stuff. I can't help it, it is just my style.

For today's card I have used my Cricut, I have to admit, my Cricut doesn't get used much, I do use it for my scrapbooks but hardly ever for my cards.....but now I have pulled out all the little books and I am going through them, oh boy, so many things I wanna try and so little time.

The cartridge used here is called Sentimentals, the frame and tag are cut with it.

The flower is made with Spellbinders, Carnation Creations, the set has 7 flowers and 3 leaves.

I cut out all the flowers, inked them up, shaped them with the Punch a bunch flower tool kit, you can find it HERE, and put it together with the 450 glue.

For the other supplies: -Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing folder

-Just Rite , you inspire me stampset for the sentiment



-Oval large and scalloped oval large Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend, Anja






No comments:

Post a Comment