Saturday, September 10, 2011

Going to the Chapel and she's gonna get married....


Today one of my friends is getting married so I wanted to make her a unique special card. I found a gorgeous set by Flourishes stamps called Wedded bliss...a few of us bought them all a few Saturday's ago so they are sold out right now but will be back in stock soon so you can still order one online to get the 20% off. It has solid images and sayings to celebrate engagements, weddings and anniversaries. So basically the 'do it all' stamp set for these types of occasions. I used papers from one of the new MME paper pads called Lost and Found 2 Blush with some black bazzill and pink ribbon I had on hand.I finished it off by spritzing the card with pearl glimmer mist. You can't see it in the  photo but it has a beautiful shimmer all over it. 

Well I am off to get all prettied up for the wedding. Hope you have a great day! Andi

3 comments:

  1. How do you tie such perfect bows? Is there a trick to this. I love to add bows to cards and spend hours trying to get them to look nice, and yours still looks nicer!! Beautiful card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply amazing Andrea! You really outdid yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Andrea! I love the colour choices, and I'll be looking for the Flourishes set to arrive!

    ReplyDelete