Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!




I know we have all seen this lovely Wedded Bliss stamp from Flourishes before but I couldn't help it! I had to buy it. It is just so simple, stylish and timeless! I paired it up with some new Bo-Bunny Paper - the line is Et Cetera.

I stamped the image and sentiment in the new Mixed Media Ink. The image was stamped on Neenah paper and actually dried really quickly - much quicker than I had anticipated because I had wanted to emboss the image. The sentiment dried slower on regular Bazzill cardstock. I finished the card up with some pebble candy dots.

I gave this card to my hubby today for our anniversary! I won't show you the mushy stuff on the inside! Have a fantastic day and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Debora S from Nova ScotiaSeptember 27, 2011 at 7:52 PM

    Happy Anniversary! It's my anniversary today as well! Hope you had a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I'll sing next time I see you! Love love love this paper! It is on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete