Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sept's Card Kit featuring Stamping Bella



This month's SGD Sept card kit goes live on Sept 7th and it is Bellariffic! 

You have a choice of either Golfing or Smooches by Mo Manning presented by Stamping Bella. I have to admit to being partial to Mo Manning's images and I was beyond thrilled when Stamping Bella starting carrying her images. 

In your kit you receive tons of cardstock and patterned paper along with lots of 'card candy' to make your cards. I also include 2 card sketches that my cards here are based on. You can either create 6 cards just like mine or make them entirely your own style. I personally love sketches as a starting point then take them wherever they want to go after that. 

The kit also let's you know what else was used in the creation of these cards including the copic colours. I will also share them over at my blog as well. 

Well today is Saturday of the long weekend...the last weekend before school starts for us and we are off to enjoy it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

Andi

2 comments:

  1. Can you say "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome" Best thing I ever did was get the monthly card kit for this store! Love love love the cards this month!

    ReplyDelete