Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



And so another Friday begins.......time for another post from me.

I guess you can say that the Indian Summer has arrived, I am loving this weather.

For today's card I have used Tim Holtz Autumn Gatherings, a die with a lot of leaves, very versatile.

The green piece on the top card is done with an EK borderpunch, I got it at SGD a while ago but I don't see it anymore, I am sure Sheila can get it!

All the leaves are from the same die, can you see the possibilities?

The sentiment is from Just Rite. The little card on the second picture is a 3x3 card, very quick and easy to make, maybe you still wanna make tablecards for your Thanksgiving dinner and time is running out, you can whip those cards up in no time. I did brush on a little bit of gold twinkling H2O, hard to see in the picture. I used the stapler from Tim Holtz or you can glue on the leaves but I like this effect and it was quick.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving, till next time, Anja



No comments:

Post a Comment