Friday, October 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

And so another Friday with a card from me, a Christmas card again, there are so many new beautiful Christmas products in the store, I can't help myself.
This card is a bit bigger than the size I usually make, the finished size of the card is 6 x 4 3/4.
I started with 2 red pieces of cardstock ( 5 1/4 x 4) and one of them I embossed with the Crafts Too Pointsetta frame embossing folder, after I did that I cut out the second largest die from the Classic Rectangle large Spellbinders.
The second piece of cardstock goes right under the embossed one with foam tape along the sides to give it a raised effect. The white piece in the middle is 3 x 2 1/4, embossed with the Cuttlebug dots embossing folder and matted with a piece of metallic gold paper.
The sentiment is from Just Rite Happy Everything tag kit, this kit actually comes with the dies to cut it out and a clear block, super handy. I used Versafine olympic green ink for a crisp image.
Then I made the pointsetta with the Layered Pointsetta from Spellbinders, I cut out 3 sizes twice and 3 green leaves, I inked all the edges with the gold ink, be careful, this needs to dry a little bit. I put the flower together with the 450 glue and the punch a bunch flower tool kit and added some dots with the Viva gold pearl pen.
Then I framed the red with the gold, 5 5/8 x 4 1/8, and then with green, 5 3/4 x 4 1/2, on a white card, 6 x 4 3/4.
Hope you can follow my instructions if you like to do so.
Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Oh look at the yummy card!!! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

    ReplyDelete