Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Inky Antics Honey Pop Stamps by Stampers Anonymous!!

So what exactly are these you ask?? 'Cause I asked the same thing! Here I was browsing through the New Products (which I do daily!) and I come across these super cute stamp sets that say they are to be used along with this honeycomb paper. Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I was intrigued!!

Here is one of the stamp sets (that I had to buy!):

And here is what you can do with it!!!



Here are the sets that SGD has in right now - just click here, along with the Honey comb paper - click here!! You can check out the Inky Antics website for the whole Honey Pop collection! We can probably get more in if there is a set that you just HAVE to HAVE!!!

I started making a card last night with the set and it is just too darn cute!!! I haven't got it coloured yet but hopefully tonight I can finish it up and will add it to this post! My 7 year old son saw it this morning and thought I made it just for him (of course I did sweetie!).

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment