Monday, October 3, 2011

The New Website is Up!!!

You have got to check out our store's new website!!!! Sheila and Mike have spent countless hours re-designing the site - not only improving the overall look but making it easier to use, easier to search and yes, easier to buy!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I am sure there still are a few bugs, things that need tweeking, but pop over and check it out!! Please leave us a comment because we would love to hear your thoughts!! We'll make it worth your while (cough, cough..blog candy) if you know what I mean!!


And I should mention we have a big COPIC sale on right now to celebrate the new site as well!!!

"In celebration of our new website, SGD's is offering a 25% discount on Copic Markers ... this includes Sketch, Ciao, Multiliners, Sets, Storage & more! This special offer is valid until Tuesday, October 4th @ midnight only. Shop online or in person."


Have a fantastic day!!

10 comments:

  1. I love the new look of the website!!! I can't wait to put in an online order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New website looks terrific! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new website looks wonderful! It's flying, too... pages load super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new website is fantastic! I especially love the Manufacturer's link where I can see all their products in one location. Great job, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone's done some work! Love the Help section for easy access to info and how things are grouped. One intsy comment would be to have the letters on the right in a colour other than white...a bit hard to read for those of us with older eyes. Otherwise, great updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new website, what a great update. It will be great for browsing and shopping... love the new features.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new website is fabulous!! I'm lovin' the new colour (it's my fav). I like how you added the manufacturer buttons on the side too. and there isn't as much scrolling to do (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Layout is more visually pleasing. One day you are going to tempt me enough to actually place an order from here in BC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new Site! I will sure be using it in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new website looks great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete