Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Scrapbooking Kit!!



Today is release day for our store kits! Sorry we are so late this month, but I think they are worth the wait!! I will be sharing the Scrapbooking kit with you today, it's theme is "Halloween of course!!!"

Lots of companies made it into this kit, paper by Pink Paislee, Echo Park, Graphic 45, 7 Gypsies, Bo-bunny; Bazzill cardstock; embellishments by Prima, Pink Paislee, Autumn Leaves, Canvas Corp, Want 2 Scrap, American Crafts; Tim Holtz and Martha Stewart are represented with die-cuts, embossing folders & punches.

Sheila took a break this month, she & Mike have been working over over time getting the new website up! I can't believe how much work it has been for them, but WOWZERS is it incredible!!

Here is one of my layouts using this kit:

Title: Goodfellas


These are my nephews, dressed up in one of those photo booths at the CNE a few years ago. Crazy, how awesome they look!!! So here is a Halloween kit, but you can definitely use it for more than Halloween pictures!! I cut out the border on the Graphic 45 paper, loved the alphabet, and then cut the 7 Gypsies paper to fit inside the border. I cut out the skull from the Pink Paislee paper, and used my scalloped circle nestie, to cut out one of the labels from the Echo Park paper.






I used my Tim Holtz Odds n' Ends stamp set, and cut out 3 tickets; cut out my nephew initials out of the Graphic 45 paper; punched a black goo border strip using my Martha Stewart punch; Then I started layering all the elements. Everything was inked up with Black Soot Distress Ink, edges distressed. Really love how the sepia tones in the pictures are complemented by the Cheddar Bazzill Cardstock.

I made two other layouts, which you can see over on my blog - click here. But here are some close ups to get you interested!!!

Thanks for popping by today! Hope you have like what I have shown you today! If you are interested in purchasing a kit, you can head over to the store's website, click here. They will be up on the site at some point today! You can also find the details there about joining our monthly kit club - you will never miss a kit again!! Our kits are limited edition - when they are gone, they are gone!! And as a kit club member you save 15% on the price of each and every kit!!!

Happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment