Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Techniques, Techniques, Techniques!!!



Okay, I will admit it....I am a technique junkie! I love learning new techniques to use on my layouts!!! But I don't want to stop using the tried and true ones either!! My head is always spinning with the ideas I want to try!

This Friday, October 21st, I am offering the first of a series of workshops on Techniques! I want to show you some techniques you can use to take your layouts from wow! to WOW!!

This first workshop will be all about CARDSTOCK!! It is not just for mounting your photos!! Learn some ways you can create your own unique background paper with Cardstock!! Embossing, stamping, resist...the possibilities are only contained by your imagination!!!

Some snippits of backgrounds I have created using the techniques we will practice:


So I hope you will join me!! This will be a continual series, that I hope to offer monthly - some other workshops will be fussy cutting, stamping/colouring images, creating your own embellishments etc., Like I said, endless possibilities!!! If you are interested, the details are on the website under crops & classes - just click here!! The last day to register for the class is tomorrow!!!

Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment