Friday, November 25, 2011

Dazzling Snowflakes

Happy Friday to all of you!
Today I am sharing another Christmas card with you. I have to admit, stickers are usually "safe" for me.....I can see them in the store and think, nice but not for me! Now. embossing folders is a completely different story...so many new ones keep coming and I can oh and ah about each one of them, LOL!
When I was looking for something quick and easy, I looked at the stickers and I have to say, they are pretty awesome!
The picture doesn't do the card justice, the snowflakes have a nice, pearl blue finish, when you are in the store next time, you should check them out.
So, here we go for supplies:
- Tied together embossing folder from Couture Creations
- Dazzles, Pearl blue snowflake stickers
- silver metallic paper
- CB dots embossing folder
- Viva silver glitterliner
- Labels 4
- Kaiser Craft stamps, Christmas sentiments
Have a great weekend, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment