Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Wednesday

This month I am going to show you my advent calenders. This one is from last year. Hopefully this will give you some ideas. I used BoBunny Christmas paper and chipboard from last year but wouldn't this years work out perfectly. I took a clipboard and had my husband take off the clip part of the clipboard, so that I could decorate the clipboard without a lot of cutting. He then used screws to put the clip part back on.I got him to do this before I put the other embellishments on. This way you know where you can place things. I put Velcro at the back of the clipboard, then I put Velcro on a baggie. This is where I kept the extra numbers. The tags have magnets on them so they will stick to the metal plate that is behind the spot where the numbers sit. I hope this all makes sense.


Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment