Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Quick and Easy Cards!

  Happy Sunday! So how are you all coming along with your Christmas Cards? Christmas is coming on quickly and I need quite a few cards, so I've been playing with some more ideas to create pretty cards that I can mass produce, yet still get some variance in the look.  To do this, I need to keep the cards  relatively simple, using the Tim Holtz Carved Ornament Die along with the Joy Magnetic Insert. I embossed the white panel with a Paisley Embossing Folder  as well as  the Black Ornament, but unfortunately it's hard to see in the picture!

I liked the simple design of the card so much, I created another in a Rosy Red Colour Combination! I just used a different embossing folder. You can find a lot of gorgeous folders  in TOOLS  section on the Scrappin' Great Deals Site!

Hope you have a great day!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment