Friday, November 11, 2011

Pizza box

Happy Friday! Let's not forget to honour Remembrance day!!
I really appreciate living in Canada!
Yesterday for Therapy Thursday,we made a little pizza box, like the one you see in the picture. I found the idea on Splitcoast stampers, you can find it HERE.
It is such an easy and fun box to make, and perfect for some chocolates or gift cards, and there are many different ways to decorate the box.
This one is done with the double sided paper from Graphic 45.
The flower is made with the Pointsetta set from Spellbinders and sprayed with Goosebumps shimmer, love that stuff.
The border is made with a Martha Stewart border punch and the sentiment is from Kaisercraft.
This set has so many different Christmas stamps and cost so little!
Hope you like this little project. Have a great weekend, Anja



1 comment:

  1. When you said pizza box, and because you can't tell the scale from the picture, I thought this box was about 12" square! But when I was in the store today, I saw this very box on display and saw that it is only about 4" square, and very cute!! I must make a couple of these!! Thanks for such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete