Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

Good morning everyone!! A little drizzly and overcast here in London today. I have another layout to share that was made with our November Scrapbooking kit!

Double page layouts are just so hard to photograph!! These are some photos of a trip to a pumpkin patch with my son & nephew, way back from 2007! They look so little, in fact my youngest son is now the same age as my oldest in these pictures! Crazy how time flies!!

A couple of close ups:


Its a fairly simple layout for me, no stamping, a bit of inking, no distressing - so how come it took so long to do?? Seriously, like 4 hours!! I spent a lot of time re-arranging elements until I was happy with it. I do love how the blue of the Authentique alpha and paper just POP out from the page against the oranges & reds! It also makes the hint of blue on the May Arts ribbon stand out better!

There is my spot of brightness for you on an otherwise dreary day!!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment