Thursday, November 3, 2011

Scrappin' Sheila's November Layouts!!

Today we are showcasing none other than the oh so lovely & talented Scrappin' Sheila's layouts that she created with the November Scrapbooking kit!! Every month Sheila and I put together our kit with oodles of co-ordinating product from a multitude of manufacturers!! It is no secret that I love this part of my job the most and it one of Sheila's as well!! So here is the picture of the kit again:

And here is what Sheila has to say about it:

"What I loved the most is the striking beauty of the colours … how everything went together so beautifully.

I really enjoyed adding my Glimmer Glaze … I painted my chipboard arrows, added accents throughout with the Glaze – love how quickly it dries!

My glaze pen – used it throughout as well – Andrea got me hooked on this amazing little pen!

Of course the Distrezz It all Machine – LOVE this gadget!!!

Really tried my hand at “fussy-cutting” this month and have to say, I fell in love with the results!

Really enjoyed the lace & ribbon in this month’s kit …. To adhere the lace I found tiny zots to work best!

And of course …. Inking …. Gotta ink everything!! Love getting messy with my ink!!"


And her fabulous layouts:





Thanks for stopping in and have a scrappy day!!!

2 comments:

  1. love these layouts ladies

    blee002@rogers.com

    hugs, Brenda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Sheila the pictures don't do the pages justice!!! These are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete