Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stamping Bella Christmas Card


**Please click on the picture for a bigger view**

Sharing today the second card club members are making with their Nov card kit. It is using the Stamping Bella Snowman circle stamp. I paired this adorable stamp up with some Authentique Christmas paper and some kraft Maya road snowflakes. To add some shine and bling I used my new glitter by Twinklets and it is GORGEOUS. Sheila has in some stunning new pearls and gems from Prima that have different facets and honestly I think I bought a pack in almost every colour- they are so beautiful! I used the pearl ones on this card- love!!!

One more Christmas card made and a basquillion to go! How are you coming along with your Christmas card making?

Cheers, Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! I have all my cards made (32) and coloured with my Copics (that took a LONG time!), and they are ready to be mailed. But they are all the same design - I run a production line!! Yours are all gorgeous - anyone on your card list is very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete