Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wonderful Wednesdays

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday. Today I am showing a project that I will be doing at ScrappinGreatDeals today.If you want to try something new, come out to the store for 1:00pm. We will be using Glitter Ritz and Scor Tape.






I put the tape on a piece of card stock and then I ran it through the Tim Holtz's Tiny Tabs and tags die cut. When you are using your scor tape, try and keep the backing of the tape to cut out shapes. This works best when doing this technique. I used a snowflake punch to get the shape. You can use any shape you want. You take the cover off the tape, remember don't throw this piece out. I then placed my snowflakes on the tape. Tip, do not put fingers on your tape. The oil from your fngers will show and the glitter won't adhere as well.





Pour your background glitter over your tag. Brush off excess glitter. Rub glitter with finger. Once this is done, remove tape and pour your next glitter, brush of excess glitter and rub with finger. You can do this with as many colours as you want.











I used the Glitter Gone to pick up the glitter that gets all over my table.



I hope you give this a try, would make beautiful tags for gifts or make a book marker.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you out at the store on the Wonderful Wednesdays.

Kim

1 comment: