Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another Chance to Win!!




**Remember to leave a comment on EVERY post this week to increase your chances of winning the fabulous CANDY!!!**

Today I am sharing the layouts that Scrappin' Sheila created with the December Scrapbooking Kit. If these don't get in the holiday spirit I don't know what will!!!

Here is the kit:


The theme for December is "An Enchanted Christmas". The kit is stuffed full of paper from Graphic 45, Bo-Bunny, Basic Grey & Kaiser Craft; with a ton of embellishments from Prima, Basic Grey, May Arts, Simple Stories, Maya Road, Graphic 45....the list goes on and on!!

Here are Sheila's oh so inspiring creations: (My fave is first!)


Love them! Any questions you have about how she worked her magic, just pop her an email at scrappinsheila@rogers.com!!!

Have an enchanted day!! Don't forget to leave a comment!!!

13 comments:

  1. I love all the embellishments in this kit, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is amazing...I am just soooo sad I missed the crop to watch you ladies create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layouts, looks like a fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. someday I will get to come to the store for a class...sigh...for now I will be happy to blog-stalk you and order online! Lovely layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great kit! I could play with Christmas stuff all day long! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts ladies!! I love what you did with the kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photos, but I saw these layouts in the store and the photos don't do them justice! They are so beautiful, and those darling little faces in the pictures are pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these!! I will have to start a SGD jar to put money in so I can travel from snowy North Bay to see everything!!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing Santa will give me a bottomless budget so I can get all the goodies I "need" LOL! Lovely layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great kit and gorgeous pages made out of it...wonderful job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous kit - just love those colours! The layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete