Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Chance to Win

**Remember to leave a comment on EVERY post this week to increase your chances of winning the fabulous CANDY!!!**

Hi Everyone,
Well I got tag one of Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas tag done. I loved making the twill tape ribbon. Love how it curls up. Because I love Glitter Ritz, I used it on my Noel instead of regular glitter. The Noel was cut out with Winter Frolic cricut cartridge.




Got my pine cones made, thanks to Anja for sharing this technique. Can't wait to try and make a rose



It was fun to try and come up with different things to use in place of what he was using. This was a good way to use up some of my stash, I need to make room for new stuff.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Kim

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, typo in first post.
    I like your sparkly Noel and you did a great job with the pinecone die. Pretty tag!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking tag Kim! Your work is beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am now officially addicted and want to try them all!
    Irene L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! Love how you sponged over the EF and the die cut is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is one of my favorites! I love the "woodsy" look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kim! Tim would be so very proud! Fabulous tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! love the pine cones and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tag...the pinecones are adorable!! Thanks for the inspiritation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Tim's pine cone tut as well.. it makes it so much easier to shape my roses. And your tag turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've gotta get the Pine Cone Die! I love the black with the distressed snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very warm colour choices. Makes me feel cozy! I like the way you made the snowflakes pop on the embossing folder. I seem to favour blues and greens on some of my cards this year.

    ReplyDelete