Friday, December 16, 2011

BRAND NEW AT SGD and Copic Classes!


Hello stampers!

We have SO many gorgeous new things in the store - it's hard to keep track!  But you HAVE to check out these beautiful, beautiful stamps!

This is the artist who designs the stunning Lily of the Valley stamps in England and I drool over them!  Now - we have them available to us here in Canada!  HURRAY!

These beautiful little characters are stamps from Nellie Snellen.

Stamp:    Nellie Snellen
Card:       Stampin’ Up Kraft
Paper:     Copic Xpress It & My Mind’s Eye Vanity Fair
Ribbon:    Scrappin’ Great Deals
Flourish:  Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die
Frame:    Spellbinders Nestabilities – Petite Scalloped Ovals Large
Flowers:  Prima “Avon Rose Londenerry”
Jewels:    Prima
Ink:          Memento Tuxedo Black and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Copics:    YG25, YG03, YG00, YG0000; G82, G24, G21, G20; C1, C0; YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20; E31; E01, E00, E000; R20; BG000


I made these two cards this week - and have another two coloured and ready to go.  Aren't they the sweetest little things?

Act fast - because they are FLYING off the shelves they are so cute!

And - the dies I've used (the doily and the fancy flourish) are brand new too!  They are my new fave - Cheery Lynn dies

If you are in the area, be sure and stop by the store to see all the new goodies - just in time for Christmas!  Another TWELVE boxes delivered today - so much fun!

And if you are interested in Copic classes - I've just booked two classes for January

- Copics 101, Jan. 18, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Cards with Copics, Jan. 25, 6:30 - 8:30 pm

Call now to sign up!  519-473-5751

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx




2 comments:

  1. I was sooooooo excited when I saw that you got some Nellie Snellen in!!! I've been trying to find them at a Canadian store!! I should have known Sheila would get them in!! (: you always have such a fabulous assortment of products!! that's what keeps us coming back (well that and the fact that you're all a bunch of sweethearts!!)
    Your cards are beautiful Sarah!! I can't wait till after Christmas so I can buy these for myself (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sarah! These stamps, and the artist who designs them is my absolute favourite!!! And the Cheery Lynn Designs, Oh My!!! I think Sheila must have read my Wish List to Santa! :)

    ReplyDelete