Friday, December 16, 2011

Cheery Lynn/Marianne dies have arrived at SGD!!!

Happy Friday, ladies! I don't know if you have been to the store in the last couple of days or checked the website under new items.........beware, the Cheery Lynn dies have arrived!!




AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! The Marianne dies came in too, and they are stunning, and not because they are from Holland, LOL!





They are flying of the hooks so...do I need to say more??





On to my card....an elegant one with the Cheery Lynn doily die, a background done with the embossing folder Tied together from Couture Creations, and the fun doesn't stop here.





The sentiment, flowers and green swirls are done with the Sizzix/Hero stamp/die set, and then I added some branches, also from Cheery Lynn. The doily, flowers and swirls were sprayed with shimmery Goosebumps, then I added some Viva Holo Iridescent glitterpen and made a bow with ribbon out of my stash, who knows where it came from.





That's it for today, I hope you can find some time to craft in this busy season, till next time, Anja

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I saw the Cheery Lynn Dies on SGD website and HAD to rush to get one! I got the Nautical Wheeler Doily Die and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Even with all the intricate designs, it cuts perfectly in my Cuttlebug with just a paper shim. I haven't been able to stop playing with it!!! Thanks sooooo much to Sheila (and your influence) for getting them in at SGD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this! I love this! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete