Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Embossing, Embossing

Good Morning Everyone,

On my card that I am showing you today I used an embossing folder and embossing powder. So double embossing.
I used my brayer to ink (Versamark) up the embossing folder. ( you can use any embossing folder, this is an old one that I had. Thought I should do something for Valentine's Day)

I placed my cardstock in the folder and embossed. Then I took the cardstock out of the embossing folder and poured the embossing powder over the cardstock, then heat embossed. Voila!!! Simple but effective back ground for my card.




Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Great technique, Kim! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and I like even better that it is simple to make. The best part of all is that I have this heart embossing folder - so guess what I am going to do - I am going to copy your card and make one too! Thanks for sharing your card and the instructions.

    ReplyDelete