Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Lot Of Bling And A Bit Of Leopard For Christmas!


Stamps, Dies and Markers... oh my! 

Hey! Jeanne here today with a couple Christmas cards.

For my blinged out card I cut my Christmas lights with a Sizzix eclips (656167 Holiday cartridge). I added Amethyst, Ruby & Emerald Flower Soft to the light bulbs.


Supplies:
Flower Soft: Amethyst, Ruby & Emerald Diamond Range
Dies: Sizzix eclips (656167 Holiday cartridge)
BlackTwine

Here's a my take on a sassy Christmas card. I paper pieced the ornaments with Basic Grey Little Black Dress paper and blinged just a wee bit with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen (Bronze).


Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Itty Bitty Celebrate the Season)
Papers:  (Bazzill Raven, Neenah Classic Crest 80#), Basic Grey Little Black Dress
Die cuts: Sizzix eclips (Basic Shapes cartridge)
Ink: Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inks (Black, Leather)
Other Viva Decor Pearl Pen (Bronze)

Happy Holidays!
Jeanne

4 comments:

  1. these cards are great...going to check out that pearl pen right now...the job you did was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Jeanne! The second one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very pretty! Love it! and I sooo took advantage of the sale! My new copic case is ready to be picked up!!!! with a few new markers!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful cards!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete