Friday, December 9, 2011

Masculine birthday, quick and easy



Good Morning, ladies! What about a quick and easy masculine card today? I love this time of the year but quick and easy sounds good to me too.

As a big fan of the embossing folders, I had to have this set from SIZZIX.

It embosses nice and deeply, and the big dots foldes is a change from the swiss dots one, which in my opinion is a winner.

The dp is from Basic Grey, out of print, other cardstock is all Bazzil, the pewter brads are from my stash.

The Sprockets are cut out with the Spellbinders set and after inking the edges, I sprayed them with Goosebumps.

It reall didn't take that long, love the quick cards, especially when you need one now!

Have a great day, Anja

10 comments:

  1. This card is great! Darn, now I have to buy some more but I am so glad everything only costs me a dollar teehee.
    Irene L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick and easy sounds good to me too! I love the Sprockets and Gears for guys. And the Happy Birthday embossing shows up so nicely! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very nice card. I always seem to have a hard time coming up with masculine card ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture to this card. Masculine cards are always more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cogs are perfect for a masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gears for masculine cards - of COURSE! Don't know why I didn't think of it before. Thanks for a great card!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is awesome! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - I love this card - need to add that Sizzix embossing set to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete