Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bring on Spring!



I don't know about you, but even though it's been a rather mild winter here, I am ready for it to be over! So ready that I'm off to Sunny Mexico this week to soak up some sun! I'm afraid that I'll probably return to a whack of snow, but that's okay, spring will be here before we know it!!! Wanted to share a project made with some fun goodies that  arrived in my Designer Package just before Christmas. Thanks Sheila, you're the best!!!!

Would you like to make Quick and Simple cards? Textured Impressions Stamp & Emboss folders are the way to go!!!  This one is the Mixed Flower Stamp & Emboss


This picture shows the great dimension that's created with this folder!

I stamped the background Panel with Tim Holtz Scattered Straw Distress Ink
and added a touch of Stickles to the centre to jazz it up a bit!

The little sentiment is from the AUTHENTIQUE Diction Mini words cardstock stickers
Hope you have a great week!!!! I'll think of you as I'm sippin on a wee Margarita......i'll have a small share for you next week, but hope to come back refreshed and show you some cool projects created with some of the fun goodies that Scrappin' Great Deals has in their cache!

Happy Stamping!

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment