Tuesday, January 3, 2012

exciting new class coming soon!!


Happy New Year Stampers!

My BFF and partner in stamping crime, Andrea and I are joining forces to offer you some new kinds of classes in 2012! 

This is the first of MANY to come!  We have more ideas in our heads than we can get down on paper.

In this class, we'll be using this GORGEOUS new set from My Favorite Things (and they really are fabulous - I pre-ordered mine on release day) Time for Tea

Die-namics Always Time for Tea Die & Stamp Set

In this new class, you will get the full 6" x 8" stamp set and set of 5 dies with the $50 class fee!  AND you'll get to make 4 beautiful cards with us!

Here is the second card

 Saturday, February 4, 10am - 1pm, $50.

Sign up soon!

Sarah
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love it Sarah. I'll be signing up for the class for sure. Marilyn P.

    ReplyDelete