Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!




Happy Friday! I am happy this week is over, the boys had exams, I had some lovely visits to the dentist, I even had to miss my favourite Thursday Product talk, all done and over, now I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend, I can wish, right?


I wanted to make a Valentine's card in different colours......I really like how this one turned out, what do you think?


So here is the recipe:


-embossing folder from Sizzix, lace set


-Scalloped heart Nestabilities


-little heart punch


-Tim Holtz accordion flowers


-sentiment and die from Just Rite, Happy Everything tag making kit


-Viva ice white pearl pen


-ribbon from my stash


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! I really like using untraditional colors.

    ReplyDelete