Sunday, January 29, 2012

Have you got your Big Girl Pants on?



Hey All! Hope you've been well. I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to the Sunny Mayan Riveria. I had the opportunity to meet some fabulous people and enjoy the best time with my Mother.


and this is the gorgeous Ocean View



\
Soooo for my card, I had to use this Oh so adorable stamp that I got in my Scrappin' Great Deals Designer package last month. A Cute Bella Stamp by Mo Manning, you can find Big Girl Pants HERE. In addition, I used this fabulous Smoochable paper Bo Bunny. Of course I coloured her with my Touch Twin Markers






I really like the warm tones I achieved in her hair and coming soon, a Hairy Tutorial.........lol.......I thought i'd shoot my first colouring vid on how I go about colouring hair as I get asked quite often. It's really hard to explain, a dab, a mash some blend, some strokes...........hehe....... I'm going to show you soon!!!!
Isn't she sweet???? Ahhhhh kind of bummed that I'm back to the Cold real world, but now I'll have more time to stamp!

Have a Happy Sunday!

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Welcome back to the Great White North!! How about a tutorial on how you color the background....such wonderfully blended, perfectly shaded blues...I can't figure out how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Vicki and I can't wait for the video!!! glad you had an amazing trip. the photos make me jealous!!! xo

    ReplyDelete