Tuesday, January 31, 2012

If I had a Flower......


How adorable are the new Inky Impessions stamps?!!? Well to inspire ME to make a card they have to be pretty darn adorable!!! I also used one of the new Marianne embossing folders that also cuts! Amazing results!

So I coloured the little lass with my pencil crayons and odourless mineral spirits, cut her out and pop dotted her onto the cardstock that I put through the embossing folder. I then found the perfect sentiment from a new Unity stamp set that we just got in, stamped it in Cocoa Brown Memento Ink, and cut it out with a Spellbinders set. I put it all together using some very pretty Glitz Paper. It all came together beautifully I think!!! A closer look at the image and how amazing the daisies look!:



Materials:

Inky Impressions Stamp - Bunny Hugs
Embossing Folder - Marianne Designable Daisies
6x6 Glitz Paper Pad - Pretty in Pink
Spellbinders - Blossom Tags & Accents
Unity Stamp Set - Forever Friends

Have an amazing day everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Ok Lori when you see your blog know that I read yours before this one so now I know how you colored her in! Very pretty! love it! You should try Copics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Lori!! You are so talented, this is gorgeous. I just love the soft effect of the pencils.

    ReplyDelete