Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Springtime Background & Boarders Set

Good morning everyone.

Can you believe it, it is almost the end of January. Thought I would do a Tag for valentines and use some of the technique's that we used to do the 12 days of Christmas with Tim. I have 5 of the tags done. My goal is to finish them before the next set.

Here are the list of products I used for this tag:

Tim Holtz Springtime Background and Boarder Set

Mini Sewing Room Set Movers & Shapers

Picket Fence & Spun Sugar distress Stain.

Spun sugar, Victorian Rose and Vintage Photo distress Inks.

Tim Holtz Stamp Set called Love Struck.

Glass Effect Gel Pen from Viva Decor.

I first coloured my tag with picket fence stain and then the spun sugar. Wait for this to dry.
Emboss the tag with the Springtime Embossing Folder. Stamp the tag with the Victorian Rose, I then inked the edges and the raised areas with the vintage photo.
I cut out the dress form with the Sewing room die set but I used some canvas material I had.
I used the glass effect on the Love & 14 that is on the smaller tag.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

2 comments: