Friday, February 17, 2012

Bo Bunny is coming to SGD!


Tomorrow is a big day!!! BO BUNNY IS COMING TO SGD!!! O yeah, the party is on and the day is finally here!!

Since I was at the store this week a couple of times I know for sure, there is lots of new BO BUNNY products!!! I had to buy a few things, really, who can resist this, LOL!

So I sat down and drooled over my new goodies!! I had to make a card and do my own style, that is the great thing, we can all do what we like!

For this card I have used the BO BUNNY Ambrosia paper and stamps, a Just Rite sentiment, Pinky Nestabilities, cloud die from MFT, Martha Stewart branch punch, Cheery Lynn olive branches, Fiskars grass border punch, Shimmery Goosebumps and some paprika Stickles.

The little flower is made with a little flower punch, you cut out a few, layer and shape them and spray it with Goosebumps.

I am really looking forward to taking the card class tomorrow, hope to see you there, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so excited for BoBunny and this card really got me excited to!! As always great work!

    ReplyDelete