Friday, February 3, 2012

Cute with CC design

Happy Friday! Another week flew by. Today I am sharing a cute card with you, now, I am not very good at making cute cards but this one was easy and fun and I think turned out nice!
CC designs has this cute little stamp set and I stamped the hog on white, cut out the scalloped circle ( I used my old punches but the scalloped circles from Spellbinders do the same job) and a bigger red one. The sentiment comes with the stamp set. The red border is done with a Crafts Too embossing folder and the border along the bottom with a Marianne Die, I like the name of this one, LOL, I had to have that one, it has my name on it!
Some black stickles and some Fuzzy Fun Flock, I put that one with a glue pen and all done!
Hope you like this one, have a great weekend, mine will be filled with another basket ball tournament and a house full of boys.....Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment