Friday, February 10, 2012

Elegant Anja card

Happy Friday! I couldn't help myself, I call this an Anja card, lol! It is elegant, it has flowers and a touch of green and pink.
Love, love this die/emboss thing from Marianne Design, you can find it HERE.
So easy to use to make an elegant card, with just rolling it through your diecut machine once.
That is what I did, matted it on a piece of coral cardstock and went through my own collection of Spellbinders to cut out a tag from Fancy Tags 3 and a middle piece from Fleur des Lis motifs.
The sentiment is from Just Rite, birthday sentiments, and it is stamped on white,cut out with Nesties and matted with a slightly bigger one.
And then the roses, aren't they cute, so easy to make with this die from Cheery Lynn.
Around the roses are some dies from Marianne Design and branches from a punch from Martha Stewart.
At last I added some pearls with a Viva decor pearl pen.
Have a great weekend , I am gonna be at another basket ball tournament with one of our sons.
Till next time, Anja

3 comments:

  1. Definitely an Anja card and definitely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I absolutely love it. I think I may try and make something close -- it likely won't be as perfect, but it has to be close! thanks for sharing. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete