Sunday, February 5, 2012

I {HEART} Bo Bunny Paper


Wanted to share some cards that I made with two of the FABULOUS paper pads by BO Bunny!
Although Sheila doesn't carry these particular stamps, you can use similar stamps to create a card!

The first two cards use SMOOCHABLE by Bo Bunny

additionally, Sheila carries this fun Cloud Die from The Cats Pajamas and the Polar White Flower Soft that I used to make the clouds soft and fluffy!


More Prettiness with the Smoochable Pad!




This card uses the paper from  the Bo Bunny Enchanted 6x6 pad




and the inside!



I also used some Platinum Stickles for my sparkly rain drops!

I LOVE how the papers make it so easy to combine patterns for cards and the fact that the 6x6 pads have patterns that are scaled down perfectly for a smaller working area!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. What cute cards! I especially like the first two - great colours!

    ReplyDelete