Monday, February 27, 2012

JUSTRITE and Copics!


Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday!  Did you watch the Oscars last night?  Were you as disappointed as I was?  I've watched faithfully every year since I was a little girl, but I think last night may have been my last one.  The Muppets?  Billy Crystal's plastic face?  Even my beloved Cirque messed up their routine!  So sad...  At least there were the gowns!  Milla and Penelope get my votes


On to the topic of the day - Copics!  I'm sharing the three cards with you that I will be teaching at SGD on March 28 for my monthly Cards with Copics class.  Last week I had the ladies vote on stamps of their choice - and they voted on three beautiful sets:  JUSTRITE Stamps Butterfly Garden Set, Birdhouses Set, Backyard Birds Set.



This is my first time using the JUSTRITE stamps - and I really liked them!  The grooved handle that goes with them is sturdy and feels nice in your hand.  And I LOVE that they match the Spellbinders dies!  I was able to use my circles dies to create these cards.

I've added a few little accents:  Glaze pen, Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen, Gelly roll pen in Stardust, and some Goosebumps spray.

I hope to see you at the class if you're local!

Paper used is Authentique 6x6 Bundle in "Genuine" (this is a brand new paper - it just arrived last week and the girls are going WILD over it!  Very "on trend" with the washed blues and yellows and damask patterns.)
Copic colours used are:
E39, E37, E35, E33, E31
E17, E15, E13, E11
E09, E08, E07, E02
YG67, YG63, YG11
G21
B37, B34, B32
BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
V28, V25, V22, V20

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment