Saturday, February 25, 2012

A simple but stunning 2 layer card

For today's card I used Bo Bunny's GORGEOUS Almanac paper from the Country Garden line as my card base. I think I may need to buy a basquillion sheets of this particular paper cause I can't get over how much I love it! I had originally planned to use another sheet from that line as my 2nd piece but then this cool blue wood grain piece from MME caught my eye. To create my butterfly cut outs I used Martha Stewart's punch all over the page butterfly punch. Not sure why I haven't use these punches before because they are brilliant! It was missing something so I added a sentiment and some bling and then decided to walk away to keep the simplicity of the card. Then I did something that is hard for me to do...I walked away and let it be. Then came back and added some stitching hee hee!!!!!

Today is an all day crop at the store. Favourite day of the month! I hope to make it out so I can hang with my crafting besties and keep them from their crafting with my constant chatter lol!!! If you come by today stop by and say hi!

Cheers- Andrea

1 comment: