Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Smooches!


Hello Stampers!

Here are a couple of Valentine's Day cards I made with the Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions Clear Stamp Set! On this first one, I've also used a cute sentiment from the Chit Chat set.  (Paper Smooches make adorable and really unique sentiments - fabulous fonts).

What first led me to Paper Smooches stamps, was trying to find stamps to colour with my Copics that were not little people for a change.

What I've discovered that I love - is the ability to paper piece or colour the Paper Smooches stamps!


 This second card also uses a sentiment from the Sugar Rush set.  I've masked off the cups to create a little scene - and I've coloured with my Copics.  I added some distress stickles to the tops of the drinks - and used a Copper Viva Decor Pearl Pen to add the little accents.

I hope you enjoy these cards - and that you'll try out the Paper Smooches stamps as well! 

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, Sarah. I like the Paper Smooches sentiments. Their images are cute, too. :)
    Another good stamp company is Lawn Fawn. They are great for colouring and paper piecing (plus you can make some really great scenes with the various sets.) They are releasing some adorable new sets. I wonder if Sheila would ever consider carrying them in the store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanette! We always appreciate the feedback! Yes, Lawn Fawn is definitely one of the lines we've been looking at. Stay tuned - we have SO MANY exciting new lines on their way to SGD!!
    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete