Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bo Bunny pop up Card and BLOG CANDY ALERT!!


I figured it was about time I finished some of my cards from the Bo Bunny event a few weeks back that I attended at SGD. It was soooo much fun! I can't wait for our SGD first ever weekend retreat coming up in April either! April 20th-22nd to be exact- woot woot!

This card is made using some of the Bo Bunny Country Garden line. Love the soft colours and butterflies. Joanne from Bo Bunny was a hoot and I loved how simple she made this pop up card- instruction wise I mean. Nice and easy to follow hee hee. I used lots of the Country Garden stickers that came in the kit she gave us and that we also have at SGD. I added some bling and ribbon- because everything is better with bling. Who's with me!

I have not looked outside yet to see what the day's weather has brought us as I am holding onto the Spring feeling this card gives me. It makes me feel so good in fact that I think a giveaway is in order:

Leave a comment on this post saying what you love about Spring and I will do a draw next Saturday for a 6x6 Bo Bunny paper pack. 

If you share this giveaway on your blog, Facebook or Twitter please leave a second comment indicating how you spread the word to increase your chances to win. 



Now- back to my cuppa tea and my thoughts of Spring. Oh- before I go I just saw that SGD is having a Free Shipping weekend!!! Enabler alert!!!. Yep- cuppa tea and shopping- bliss!

Orders of $40+ (before taxes) will receive free shipping this weekend!
Valid for Canadian & US orders!! 
To redeem, enter the code FREESHIP (all cap's) into the coupon box
as you go through checkout.



Cheers, Andrea

17 comments:

  1. great job on the card!! what I love about spring is that all spring flowers are coming up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andrea!! I love the smells and everything that is new about Spring (: Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see the first buds of spring and to hear the robins sing! Lovely card....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I love about spring is the first blush of green on the trees. When you're driving you see the light green hue of the first leaves and it's so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is my favorite line!!!! Yummy! Love the card!! I've posted on my blog and on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card! you are so right, everything looks better with bling! what I love about spring? crocuses, can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card!
    I was at my daughter's school yesterday and noticed green sprouts shooting from the front garden. I love Spring@

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for spring...I love melting snow, warmer sunshine, longer days and buds on the trees...can't wait...might be starting in our neck of the woods this week...love that card...awesome details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to feel the warm sun and hear the first robins singing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your BoBunny card! I love the freshness of spring and the rebirth of everything! It gives me new energy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! beautiful card! what i love about spring is the grass starting to turn green and plants start to pop up in the flower beds; and the street cleaners sweep up all the gravel off the roads-- from winter!! eveything seems so clean and fresh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love spring because: Every living thing starts to wake up. Flowers are starting to come alive, birds are chirping, people are out walking. The pop up card is definitely full of "Spring"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours on your card and the colours of spring! And the sound of trickling water and the fresh smell of new soil and flowers, and the chirping birds, and the sun on my face....oh, what's not to love about spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The butterfly on your card is stunning! It sounds like we are going to have some great weather next week - I love that we do not have to wear winter coats, mitts and hats. Hope the spring weather is here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stephanie PezoletMarch 10, 2012 at 9:37 PM

    Beautiful card :)
    My favorite part of spring is definitely more hours of sunlight!! Longer days = better mood :)
    stephpezstampin(at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete